We are excited to be back in our gyms training!
Please read through the information carefully. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Our summer training for cheer will be a 5 week program starting the week of July 13.
All classes will take place inside our gyms. We will ensure that all of the proper procedures and protocols are carried out as per guidelines provided by the Province of Alberta. Anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to participate in classes.
Cheer & Tumbling Classes – registration is now closed
- 5 weeks (July 13-Aug 13).
- Each class consists of 45 minutes of cheer training and 45 minutes of tumbling. Open athletes will train for 60 min.
- Athletes will be physically distanced for the entire class time as well as before and after class.
- We will have specific protocols in place to ensure the safety of all athletes and staff.
- There will be no spectators. Parents will not be permitted to stay.
- There are no refunds. Once you register, you are committing to the 5 week program.
More details will be sent to those who register.
Day Camps & Clinics – because we are just in the process of securing a new location for our Calgary gym, we do not currently have any camps or clinics planned. We hope to offer some in August.
Virtual Classes – registration is now closed
These classes can be taken by anyone at any location. All classes are 45 minutes long.
- Fitness Bundle – includes 4 fitness classes: Mon-Thurs at 12pm plus 3 adult fitness classes Tues 7:30pm, Thurs 9:30am, and Sat 9:30am. Open to the whole family!
- Jumps & Conditioning – Thursdays at 6pm
- Stretch/Flyer Classes – Thursdays at 7pm
- Adult Fitness Classes – Tues 7:30pm, Thurs 9:30am, and Sat 9:30am – sign up for 1, 2 or all 3 days.
- Open freestyle pom (dance) – Thurs 8-8:55pm
|August 4||2:00-3:30pm||Level 2||Stan|
|August 7||10-11:30am||Level 1 Adv||Stan|
|August 10||4:00-5:30pm||Level 2||Stan|
|August 13||6:15-7:45pm||Level 4||Jesse|
|August 14||10-11:30am||Level 1 Adv||Stan|
Summer Camps! No experience necessary.Level 1 Beginner – working on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, bridges
Level 1 Advanced – working on round offs, front & back walkovers
Level 2 – working on standing handsprings, round off handsprings, dive rolls
Level 3 – working aerials, pinch fronts, round off handspring tucks
Level 4 – working standing tucks, layouts
Level 5 – working fulls, doubles, standing fulls
|Aug 10-14||9am-4pm||Chloe & Jaidyn|
|Or half day|
|Aug 17-21||9am-4pm||Chloe & Jaidyn|
|Or half day|
Summer camps are $250 per week for full days (9am-4pm) or $150 per week for half days.
Half days can be morning (9am-12pm) or afternoon (1pm-4pm).
Summer camps include games, tumbling, cheer, jumps, crafts and lots of FUN! Ages 6 -11
Check out Cheer & Dance
Not sure what cheer is all about? Want to give it a try? These classes are perfect for you to check things out! We offer Check out Cheer for ages 5-11 and our new Check out Dance for ages 10-17 who might be interested in our U17 freestyle pom team.
August 7th 2:30-3:25pm – Check out Cheer & Check out Dance are both being offered
August 12th 5:00-5:50 – Check out Cheer
August 13th 5:00-5:55 – Check out Dance
*Some classes are slightly shorter to allow time to clean the mats between groups.
Live schedule: 2020 Summer Schedule – All Locations
Registration is now open.