The Weather Forecast – October 11, 2018
Old Dutch Chip Fundraiser
Pickup is this Today, October 11 between 5:00-7:00 – Orders cannot be held.
Please note the following important information:
*You are responsible to pay $60 for each case you have signed out.
*We will accept UNOPENED cases for full credit to your account.
*We will ONLY accept CASH or EFT payment. Absolutely no coin will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Please review EFT rules prior to sending payments!!
*Anyone who does not submit payment in full for chocolates signed out will not be allowed to participate in future fundraisers until their account is cleared.
*If you are unable to return your unopened cases of chocolates on October 14, you are responsible to pay for them – no exceptions.
EFT Payments go to – [email protected] Password must be – purple
****and please state in your message what payment is for and your full name and your athletes name please
Open Gym this week
It’s that time of year when illness and bad weather can make it hard to attend practice. Please take extra measures to ensure the safe and on time arrival of athletes to practice and lessons.
– Nails and jewellery are still proving to be an issue during practice. There NO jewellery allowed during practice and nails are to be kept short for the safety of our athletes
– All outside footwear is to be removed at the front door and kept on the shelving provided by the front door. No exceptions.
– With competitions around the corner, please note that only natural hair colors will be acceptable as part of our competition uniform
- Nutrition info session October 25th (correction: NOT November 25th) at 6:30
- No classes or practices on October 31st
- Frost bite November 25th in Lethbridge (all teams)
- Inspire December 8th (all allstar except Tinies)