Summer Training starts next week
We have a few spots left in our evening summer training program. Athletes will get 45 minutes of cheer training and 45 minutes of tumbling with a 15 minute break between. Open athletes will have a 60 minute class. Coaches will sanitize all equipment between these classes.
There is still time to register for a 5 week virtual class!
- Fitness Bundle with Coach Sam & Coach Leanne – Sam will run a fitness class Monday through Thursday from 12-12:45pm. Leanne will be running 3 adult fitness classes – Tuesdays at 7:30pm, Thursdays at 9:30am and Saturdays at 9:30am.
- Jumps & Conditioning with Coach Jesse – work on a wide range of jump drills and conditioning to get yourself ready for placements. Class runs Thursdays 6-6:45pm.
- Stretch & Flyer Training with Coach Heather – work on a variety of stretching exercises designed to improve flexibility and air positions Thursdays from 7-7:45pm.
- Adult fitness with Coach Leanne – these classes can either be taken as part of the fitness bundle or you can register for one, two or three days of adult fitness only. You choose your day. See times above.
- Junior Pom – Check out freestyle pom with Coach Jesse Thursdays from 5-5:45pm. This is a great class if you are interested in our U16 Freestyle Pom team that we are starting this season.
- Velocity Training – anyone interested in being on our Open Freestyle Pom team is required to take this class that runs Thursdays 8-8:55pm.
Click here for a link to our summer schedule – the last tab is the virtual training schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/162OiTJRBcvlT2-iVV62Bzt3THhYsqvb8hBvz-kmjeZ0/edit?usp=sharing
Pre Pak Meats
Orders are due Wednesday July 8 @ 7 p.m.
Delivery expected Monday July 20 but this is to be confirmed
- You will have an order form for you to keep track of people who have ordered.
- There will also be a form that reconciles all your orders that you will submit to the board by the close date.
- Forms and fundraising information can be found on the fundraising Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1794368570659043/
- Profits will be approximately $9 dollars per item/box.
Private lessons are open for booking. This week’s lessons are virtual. You can find the schedule at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O6CdYle_BqIXnRtO9A3UioZGGky5uAfNnIx41yHLblU/edit?usp=sharing
Photos and Yearbooks
If you have not picked up your pictures or yearbook yet you will be receiving an email or text.
Please email Nadine at [email protected] if you have any questions.
New Policies Reminder
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Perfect Storm Athletics will have several new policies in place when we re-open next week. These will include but are not limited to:
1. Daily health screening of all participants and staff. Anyone who has not completed the form will not be permitted in the gym.
2. No spectators permitted in the gym.
3. Athletes may not enter the gym more than 5 minutes before a class or lesson and must leave immediately following the conclusion of their class or lesson.
4. Athletes must come to the gym dressed and ready. Do not bring extra bags, jackets, etc with you into the gym.
5. Water bottles MUST be labelled with the athlete’s name.
6. Athletes and coaches will remain 6 feet apart. There will be no stunting at this time.
7. Hand-washing and sanitizing processes will be in place along with additional cleaning of the gym and equipment.
8. Parents are asked to pick up athletes (outside) right after class. Coaches will walk younger athletes outside.
We ask that everyone please be respectful of these new policies and remain diligent in following all protocols to ensure the health of all of our athletes and staff.
We will also have a COVID-19 screening form that athletes and staff will be required to fill out just before they come to the gym. This form will be made available on Monday and will be in effect until further notice.
2020-21 Program Handbook
You can access the new handbook from our website at www.perfectstormathletics.com.