Our competitive team placements are done for the 2021-22 season.
Registration will open soon for our winter rec cheer and winter classes.
Rec Cheer – perfect for beginners or those looking for less commitment.
- No team placements – simply register now! Fall registration is now closed. Winter reg will open in late October.
- Teams practice once a week
- No uniform or competitions
- Includes a practice top.
Fall Tumbling Clinics:
Friday, November 12 – $24 each
- 10:00-11:30am – Front & Back Walkovers
- 11:30am-1:00pm – Beginner Handsprings
- 11:30am-1:00pm – Advanced Handsprings
- 1:00-2:30pm – Level 3 Tumbling
Additional winter classes:
- Tumbling classes by level
- Flyer training classes
- Ninja classes
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, roundoffs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on fulls, doubles, standing fulls