July & August 2021
- Team placement training
- This is the beginning of our team placement process and while it is not mandatory, it is encouraged so that athletes maintain and improve their skills & fitness levels.
- Athletes should register in the age and skill level they plan to try out for for the 2021-22 season
- Training will have a focus on stunting with time spent on tumbling, including skill development, skill perfection, and synchronization.
Prep and Rec Program
- Cheer & tumbling classes for different age groups.
- Classes will focus on stunting, tumbling, jumps, motions, and fitness.
- Take a week long summer camp! Options for ages 4-15! Click here for info on camps.
- Tumbling classes by level
- Flyer training for improved air positions & flexibility
- Jump & Fitness classes (great for those who cannot or do not tumble)
- Recreational freestyle pom for youth & junior age athletes interested in learning some dance techniques including kicks and turns, and leaps
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
Check Out Cheer – 1 hour class to try cheer. Only $10! Next classes run July 20 & August 3 from 5-6pm.
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions.
Important reminders for ALL programs (based on current AHS restrictions):
- Athletes must wear a mask for the duration of their time in the gym including during physical activity. It may be pulled down to get fresh air but otherwise masks stay on.
- Athletes will be kept 3 meters apart when doing physical activity.
- Group sizes will not exceed 9 athletes and 1 coach.
- There are no cohort requirements. Athletes may be in as many small groups as they want.
- Parents are not permitted in the gym to watch. Videos will be shared when appropriate.
- Athletes may enter the gym no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled start time and must leave the gym immediately after their class.
- We will send additional COVID protocol information to those who register.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, roundoffs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on fulls, doubles, standing fulls